Thursday, January 22, 2015

NEW Kit Page & Video Tutorial {The Scrapbook Diaries!}


Hi everyone! I'm super excited to share with you all the new page-kit I've created for The Scrapbook Diaries!  As always, this page kit comes with a full step by step Video Tutorial to help you re-create this page design!


All the pretty page elements that you see on my page here are included in this kit! Premium products such as Prima Junkyard Findings (the cute mailbox), chipboard title, intricately cut wood accents by Wyncinanka (hard to find!), mixed media products and gorgeous blooms!


Also included in this kit, my own set of stamps!  Here I used the harlequin design from my 'Daisy' set of stamps.  This was a design that I used to doodle by hand onto some of my scrapbook pages.  I recreated the design in stamp form so that it could easily be applied as a background design!


This is my stamp set (also available a la cart at The Scrapbook Diaries).  The daisies are really fun for both card making and scrapbook pages.


Here is another close-up of some of the beautiful decorative elements in the kit, ...I love those intricately cut wood elements!  The kit also includes a lovely Tim Holtz Paint dauber in Bundled Sage.


As always, Janene Meyerowitz (owner of The Scrapbook Diaries) also includes a bonus page that she created with some of the other items in the kit.  I think you are going to love this one too, it is a two photo layout for those of you who have lot's of photos to scrap! Check out her bonus layout HERE.

If you would like to jump in on this one you can find the kit HERE.  As always she offers the kit in a couple of options 'basic kit' and 'complete kit' ...it's her way of helping you to be economical, so that if you already have certain items in your stash you are not doubling up on them. All I can advise, is jump in quickly, the kits do go fast! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I always read and appreciate all your kind comments and feedback! xo

20 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, this is such a gorgeous piece of art! The soft colours look amazing and I just love your stamped details and lovely butterflies. It's always such a delight to stop by on your beautiful blog!

angel said...

Piękne! :)

Janene said...

Gabi... Seriously - this layout is beyond stunning! You really out did yourself on it if you ask me. I am humbled you continue to design such amazing kits for us. Thank you- from the bottom of my heart!

Synnøve said...

This is so so beautiful :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Always beautiful! Perfect for spring or anytime.

Lisa Landry said...

So pretty Gabrielle! Makes me wish I was young again - I used to have beautiful long brunette hair like your daughter. At least I'm still lucky to have thick, healthy hair at my age : ) Very pretty LO!

Beverley said...

So beautifully soft and delicate Gabi. Amazing, how you are able to add so much embellishment to a layout, but still allow the photo to be the total feature!(and, what a photo it is - simply beautiful).

Kathy Bradley said...

Each time I look at your artwork - I am in awe. You have such an eye for designs and layout. Thanks for sharing another gorgeous layout!

Dorthe said...

Another absolutely AWESOME page from you. Such beautiful colors and i love the flowers. And now i NEED that stampset too ;)
Good thing i know where to buy it.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Dorthe

Lizzyc said...

Another amazing pretty layout! Love all the elements and I am happy to say I have that stamp! I love it too! Beautiful photo too!

Elfi said...

I am overwhelmed by this gorgeous layout. Since I found your blog on pinterest a few days ago, I have to look at least once a day to see what is there with you. Your works are all beautiful and a true inspiration to me. Thank You.
Very warm greetings
Elfi

Di Garling said...

Another gorgeous creation Gabbi with so many amazing details. Love it.

Martie Rollin said...

What a pleasant detail...that birdcage seeming to pull down the base paper really draws my eye. Very nice.........

Unknown said...

Oh my my my! I had to run to Scrapbook diaries and order my kit! Absolutely beautifully done :)

Unknown said...

Oh my my my! I had to run to the scrapbook diaries and purchase my kit! Absolutely beautifully done :)

mamablitger said...

Gabrielle wow you did it again !!! Another AWESOME layout ! Just LOVE and ADORE your art ! You are so very talented, creative and skilled. I'm so grateful to be able to soak inspiration from your art..
Thank you so much.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Maureen Killen said...

Good evening Gabrielle,
This is so beautiful, I can't find the words to say how gorgeous it is.
Thank you xx

Jan said...

This is fabulous xx Jan

Romy said...

Gosh, you've worked the soft green so beautifully! I love how you used tags and lovely embellishments to surround your photo, while still keeping the photo the main focus of your lay-out. It's one breathtaking page!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Gabi! Wow another gorgeous LO! Love the colors, bellies, and blooms. I like the tulle too. Great idea. Beautiful pic. Thanks for inspiring with your gorgeous work!
Huggies!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails