Friday, November 1, 2013

The Scrapbook Diaries {Another Yummy kit & Video!!}

I've created another page/kit for The Scrapbook Diaries!  For this layout I wanted to scrap about how much I love cozy things like cable knits for winter time.  I scrapped a 'selfie' I took the other day and I used a beautiful photo I found on Pinterest that really reflects the home-style I favor 'comfort'.  The photo is by Edina from her Nordic Leaves blog (she kindly gave me permission to use her photo)....I just love her photography, so clean and beautiful!
 
 
I used lots of fun papers and embellishments on this page including more of the LuminarteTwinkling H20's, Crafters Workshop Stencils, chipboard, washi tape and ton's of blooms.  I again created a full step by step tutorial video on this page that you can have unlimited access to with purchase of the kit.  For this one I show how I manipulate the paper to create a cute corner ruffle. 
 
 
Here is another close-up shot showing more of the embellishments included in the kit, things like wood butterfly, lock & key embellishments, chipboard frames, lattice, and pearl accents.

 
Another close-up of some of the gorgeous goodies in this kit.  The fun thing about this kit is that you have all the goodies you need to re-create this page in the kit from papers, to blooms, embellishments, stencils and mixed media elements.  This time the kit is a little less expensive because I re-used the Damask stencil that I used in the last kit design I made for her (so you will get all the goodies to make this page minus the stencil....a great buy for those of you who got the last kit!
 
If you are interested in creating your own version of this page or want more information on this kit and the video you can check out The Scrapbook Diaries Blog and the website.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all of you who so kindly leave comments and feedback, I appreciate and read them all! xo
 

16 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Absolutely gorgeousness! You work is so inspiring and such lovely details. Thank you so much for sharing Gabrielle.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah

Danoesja said...

Hi Gabrielle

WOW, i love it, its a beautiful picture of yourself and the cozy things. You used pretty colors. How do you use the Twinkling H2O's on your LO? I have a lot of the twinklings but i'am only using it to color the stamps for my cards.
Have a nice weekend.

Hugs, Danoesja

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Danoesja, there are so many cool ways to use the Twinkling H20's, ...if you use them immediately after activating them with water, you get an almost water color effect, I just keep layering for darker areas. I use more water to feather out the edges to be lighter. If you leave the water soaking longer it turns the paint into a nice thick medium that is more like an acrylic paint consistency.

Danoesja said...

Hi Gabrielle

Thank you so much, i'am going to try this when i'am making my next LO. On my latest canvas i used de twinklings on the textured paste brick-wall, just to give them a little more color.
As alway's i love your style and you give me a lot of inspiration.

Hugs, Danoesja

Unknown said...

As usual...Gorgeous layout! I know when I come here there is always something new to learn about coloring, papers etc. Thank you.

Paula Calvanico said...

Simply beautiful! Jus simply totally and delightfully beautiful!

Paula :)

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Gabrielle!!!

Perfeito!!! Lindo!!! Maravilhoso!!! Parabéns por belíssimas criações.

Beijos

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I love how you show close up photos, so we can see the details.

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous page, of course! Love all the details!

Sandi Clarkson said...

So gorgeous, Gabi! Love the color palette and total design! Yum!

Tone-Lill said...

Love to visit your blog Gabrielle, there are allways so many eyecatching details on your pages, just like this one... love it!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

A truly gorgeous page Gabrielle. I always love your work and this one is no exception. I'd also like to thank you for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog. I appreciate the confidence boost immensely. Thank you so much!! ox

Lizzyc said...

How soft and feminine and your photo is so snuggly feeling!! love the colors and there is always more then what meets the eye with your layouts.. the foundation on the back ground is amazing and always love the use of the flowers and chipboard pieces too.. love this layout!

Evgenia Petzer said...

Another gorgeous page! Love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW! So beautiful and textural too!
This kit is amazing~ The embelie's are FAB~!
I really love the color palette and
the softness. This is gorgeous!

(My actual first thought was,
HOW COZY!
I can't help it! LOL! I just love to "tuck in" in the winter
with my favorite
blankets and such...)
Thank you for sharing - it's a work of art~

Sarah - Crea S said...

Hi Gabrielle! Wow, I love these warm colours! Turned out very elegant!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails